Friday, February 27, 2009

Another writing post . . .

So here we are again with another writing post and no pictures. . . I will post some of our very cute house and wonderful church when Joshua's office is up and running. The other computer is still crashed . . . I did a doozey on it! Right now I am at the library here in Delta, OH, which is right across the street from the church and about 3 blocks from the house. Everything is going well. I opened the last box yesterday or maybe the day before . . . I can't quite remember! But it is done! Now, I just have to get to cleaning . . . you'd think the house would give me a break but it didn't. Do you want to know the VERY best part of this house? The kitchen is in the middle away from the front door. It could be a total mess and a visitor would never know it! ISN'T THAT WONDERFUL? Yes! It is is. It's also got a wonderful dishwasher and garbage disposal. . . I love the house and once you see pictures you'll love it too! It's great! Well, that's about all. I've got some more e-mail to check and then go and get some books for Abby. Will post pictures soon . . . I hope!

No comments: