Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Random Thoughts

I'm thinking of changing our blog because we have moved from MI to OH. I don't know if I will yet or not. I'll let you know and I won't do it until we get faster internet here at the church! THURSDAY!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. Joshua came in and told me and I said, "Oh, Good! Now I can blog again!" THe look he gave me was one only a husband can give a wife when he realizes she didn't fully appreciate what it means to him to have internet, good things like, better service so he can get more done for church, so he can listen to church services at nvbc.org or templebaptistchurch.com without having to download it overnight. You know, important things like that . . . NOT blogging! He doesn't mind my blogging which I'm thankful for. He is really such a good husband! The best one I've ever had!! Seriously, He is the Best! I'm so thankful for him. But back to the beginning of this random thoughts, I have over 200 pictures . . . I've continued to take pictures even if I can't blog them. But I can't decide which ones to post! Not that they are all that good, but they are all a story in themselves. We johnsons have been busy in our little bit of green earth over here. The church is doing exetremely well. We are taking, or rather, Joshua is doing a discipleship/soulwinning program with them and next week we're going to take them out door to door! Pray for us . . . They have not been soulwinning in years! We got a zoo pass for the year and hopefully we are going on Thursday. The zoo pass was actually cheaper than us as a whole family going so I thought well, save some money and if the zoo is good we can go again and again. We can also use the pass at participating zoos for either free admission to some, or discounted admission. We go to the library often now, which is a lot of fun. In Grand Rapids we were always incredibly busy, we're still busy but we've slowed down quite a bit. So, I've written an extra long post because I was going to try and post some pictures and it's taken forever to tell me that it can't so now all your'e going to get is words . . . yeah for you, I know! Hopefully this weekend you'll get pictures. The kids are growing so much and I just can't tell you, I'd have to show you! Hope everything is going well for each of you and I'm going to go now! SEE you soon . . . hopefully!

No comments: