Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pictures!

I was going to go and get pictures of the kids taken, but these came out so good, that I decided not to. The only problem with not being a professional photographer is trying to get two children, one a baby and the other a toddler to both look at you at the same time and look cute. I have several of them together, but none that were really that good. If I had photoshop or something where I could cut one out and put one in, I would have a cute picture of them together. I’ll have to come up with some new noises so maybe that will shock them into both looking at the same time! I think they get too used to mom’s voice, that’s why they’re able to tune me out.
This was the best of them together. All the others were even worse than this. . . It'll come with time!

Isn't he so cute? He was really studying the grass and flowers. After awhile he had had enough!


This is her new "cheese" face! She will now smile upon command which is great for pictures!


He looks like his daddy ALL the way! I've had to cut his hair 3 times now. It grows so fast. When he was first born it was dark brown, but when I cut it off it was this lighter color!



This is her, I'm about to get into something face. . . like cutting her hair or something like that.



This was one of Joshua's favorite pictures. She loves this old floppy hat of mine she wears it all the time and I knew when Summer came I was going to try and get a few pictures of her it. The day was not planned. I was working and came outside. Our back yard was covered in these dandelions and it was an impromtu "photo shoot" but I ended up loving the pictures!





No comments: